Natural Grass Carrot
- Made with 100% natural materials, with no pesticides
- Provides essential enrichment, mimicking something they may find in their natural habitat
- Novelty carrot shape natural toy that is safe to gnaw and chew
- Provides daily dental care assisting the natural wearing of your small pet’s teeth
- Provides emotional and physical stimulation
- Encourages active play keeping your small pet fit and active
- Provides hours of entertainment and interaction
- Helps to prevent boredom
- Approximately 18cm long
My rabbits adore running about with this toy and munching on it not sure if will see the week out will order more next time
My guineas love these and they are long lasting
bunnies loved chewing this!
Loved by the bunnies and pigs, another real hit!
My rabbit absolutely loves this!
Wow what a hit with my two, kept them busy for hours so far.
Very good value for money
As soon as I put this carrot into my guinea pigs cage they ran over and started nibbling it! They love it! It’s well made and looks great too. Thank you Hay Box for making such a brilliant product.
My rabbit loves it!!! It lays down next too it all the time haha, he’s started to chew the bottom too and he’s fussy with chew toys!!! Love it !! Will definitely be ordering more
Rabbit loves this toy and its huge so lasts ages
My 2 rabbits weren't to sure on this to begin with but once they got used to it they soon enjoyed nibbling on it.
I’ve bought this for my rabbits for Christmas so they haven’t tried it yet but it looks well made and is bigger than I expected. Very happy with my purchase, I’m sure they will love it.
My bunny was not interested in chewing it. Is there anything I should be doing?
My Rabbit Loves this but it does make alot of mess but we all know Rabbits are messy
My rabbit loves this toy will buy again
This was much bigger that I expected and for a great price. My bunny absolutely love this toy, and has been tossing it around since he got it.
This was much larger than I thought, seems good quality, my bunny has been throwing this about and has eaten the end section this morning, after being given it last night, I guess that's a good sign!