Timothy Hay Box 'Blend'
Our Ultra Premium & extremely popular ‘Perfect Blend’ is made by blending both stalky and soft timothy hay which combines the benefits of the nutrients within the soft leaf of the plant whilst also benefiting from the coarse stalks for dental and gut health. If your looking for something extra stalky, we recommend opting for our 'Timothy 1st Cut'.
From as low as £2.53* Per Kilo and FREE delivery**
Harvested in peak season and bursting with nutrients to make this a highly palatable and Ultra Premium Timothy Hay without the Ultra Premium price tag!
- Exclusive to us, you won't find this quality of Timothy Hay in the shops.
- Superb value for money. Priced per Kilo our Timothy Hay works out at just £2.53 when subscribing to regular deliveries. Buy in bulk and save!
- Subscribe to regular deliveries and save 5%. Edit, pause or cancel your subscription at anytime by logging in to your account.
- FREE UK Mainland Delivery on all orders over £19 with 1 hour timeslots. Delivery takes 2-3 days with a text message sent to you to confirm your timeslot on the day of delivery.
- Long Stem Feeding Quality
- Highly Nutritious
- Dust Extracted
- High Fibre
*subscription based price on 15kg box
** on orders over £19
Rabbits require a diet of at least 80-85% of good quality nutritious hay, with the remainder being a mix of pellets, fruit, veg & herbs.
What size Hay Box should i order?
As a guideline, a 5kg box of hay will feed one medium sized rabbit (2kg) for 4 weeks. Similarly, for a pair of medium sized rabbits, our 10kg box would be the one to go for to last 4 weeks.
For a pair of dwarf rabbits, we recommend a 10kg box for delivery every 6 weeks.
You can suit the quantity and re-delivery timescales of our subscriptions to suit your specific needs by altering the details above.
What size are the boxes?
2.5kg Box - 457 x 305 x 390mm
5kg Box - 620 x 305 x 390mm
If you order the 10kg or 15kg option, this comes in 5kg boxes